Cornerstone Chemical Company News & Updates
Please select from the story list below:
- 03.01.17 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Announces Price Increase for Melamine
Cornerstone Chemical Company Announces Price Increase for Melamine
- 10.04.16 | Gov. Edwards, Incitec Pivot, Dyno Nobel And Cornerstone Chemical Dedicate New Ammonia Production Plant In Jefferson Parish
More than $1 billion project at Cornerstone Chemical to create 65 new direct jobs and result in 477 new indirect jobs
- 09.14.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Announces Price Increase for Melamine
Cornerstone Chemical Company Announces Price Increase for Melamine.
- 07.13.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company is featured in The Alliance Magazine Spring 2016 Edition
Cornerstone Chemical Company’s Fortier Facility sits on 800 acres in Waggaman,
Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans, and represents a significant economic
and civic investment to the local community and the state of Louisiana. The
Fortier site was once the location of a large cypress plantation home formerly
known locally as Orange Grove Plantation. The original plantation was sold in
1952 to make room for construction for facilities to produce acrylonitrile and
- 07.11.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Receives Union Pacific Transportation Award
Cornerstone Chemical Company has been selected as a winner of the 2015 Union Pacific Chemical Transportation Safety Pinnacle Award.
- 06.13.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company recieves Recycling Award from Automation Service
Cornerstone Chemical Company was presented with the Controls Reclamation Program's "Recycling Award" by Automation Service.
- 06.01.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Announces Price Increase for Melamine
Cornerstone Chemical Company today announced a price increase for Melamine.
- 05.19.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Sees Strong Demand in North American Melamine Market; Onsite Ammonia Plant Nearly Complete
Cornerstone Chemical Company continues to see demand growth in the North American market. Core end markets are improving and driving additional demand for the Company’s product. In addition, following the imposition of antidumping and countervailing duties in 2015, historical market fundamentals have been restored.
- 05.02.16 | Cornerstone Chemical Company Receives Safe Handling Award
Cornerstone is the recipient of CN's Safe Handling Award.
- 03.03.16 | Cornerstone Chemical receives two awards from United Way
Cornerstone Chemical receives two awards from United Way. They are recognized with an award for being one of the Top 10 contributing companies, and also recognized with the Outstanding Community Partnership Award.